Monday, July 13, 2009

Reaction on Estrella Alfon's Servant Girl


__________I think Estrella Alfon's Sevant Girl is ok. I don't see it very interesting. The protagonist here is the servant named Rosa. She's living in the house of her mistress. The mistress here is very moody, because it was said that if she's in a good mood she won't mind Rosa even if she's singing. But if not in the good mood she would scold Rosa. I don't like Sancho in the story. He is not a gentleman. I find the cochero mysterious at first. I think Rosa is in love with the cochero named Pedro. At the first part of the story, we can see Rosa here is very patient. Even if her mistress is always scolding her she still serves there. But in the middle of the story, we can see that she can't take the things her misterss is doing to her. She even attempted to leave the house and never come back. But everything changed when she saw the cochero again, and decided not to leave the house.


__________I think the lesson here is every person has their own limit. But every circumstances in our lives depends on our decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment